Pages

12/28/2012

Minidress on a Merry Christmas

Christmas party with officemates and favorite gals just in one day? T'was a piece of cake! Since our office party was held at a resort, I chose to wear something girly and flirty. I've already mentioned in my previous post how much of a sucker I am for floral prints. There's really something about it that makes me feel happy and lively all day! 

What could be more striking than this pair of flip-flops? 

I didn't have time to change my outfit since I immediately head back to my hometown to have dinner, drinks and kris kringle with my friends. I would say this floral print dress was my best bet for a flawless transition from day to night. 
This dress fits me to a T and I love the color combination... MUCHO!

And there you have it --- my fabulous minidress on a merry Christmas!


Stay fabulous!


Abby

1 comment: