Pages

9/21/2012

It's 4U2 find out

As soon as I step into the beauty section of a department store, I always go nuts figuring out which shelf to head to first. And no matter how I remind myself to save, I always end up getting my wallet inside my bag. More often than not I can't resist from making a small purchase - whether it's a striking new lipstick or a fab eyeshadow palette. Few months ago, my friend Camille (who is now into makeup) introduced this new product. 


Bonding time with my pretty room mate, Ingrid. She supposed to buy her favorite lip gloss from Etude but they ran out of stock so I persuaded her to buy my newly discovered product... and lucky enough to have a free makeover too. Thank you Ciara! 

This is my "malayo-ang-tingin peg",... I so love how Ciara enhanced my peepers with a sweep of mascara not to mention my beautifully groomed eyebrows. Two thumbs up 4U2! :)
Makeover. check! Outift. check! Buddy. check!... A well-spent Saturday night at Starbucks. We ended the night with our favorite frappes :)



Stay fabulous!

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment