Pages

9/14/2012

Weekend spree

I didn't let my three precious days off work pass by without having a chance to veg out and spend quality time with my friends. Dinner, drinks, beach, makeover, wall climbing , crooning with songs, photoshoot and a whole lot of catching up --- t'was really a blast! And oh, welcome back Mrs. Bragg!

Inside Mr. Palma Gil's (owner of La Familia beach resort) crib with my fabulous friends
A simple place of serenity.Traipsing at the beach wearing a floral lime bandeau paired with a side-tie bikini bottoms covered with a denim shorts. And since I don't want to bare too much skin, I threw on a floral coverup.


Nothing you do for a child is ever wasted.- GARRISON KEILLOR, Leaving Home
This beach outing is incomplete without the presence of our handsome friend who has the knack in photography... Credits to Rey Caligdong :)

La Familia at sunset. This picture shows that I am in the right place at the right time (chos!)
We hadn't planned it. Well, another spur-of-the-moment adventure again with Mrs. Bragg, hehe... And since d ako nakapagready,  I went wall climbing with this teensy-weensy shorts cinched with a brown belt paired with a yellow top...(Keri nyo?, haha!)


Stay fabulous!

Abby










1 comment:

  1. I love every moment spent with you Abby, it's just not all fun and laughter but full of life and class.

    ReplyDelete