Pages

10/06/2012

Florals!

I don't need a green thumb to show how I appreciate the beauty of flowers. Did I mention that I'm a sucker for anything in floral prints?  I love the fact that flowered patterns never go out of style. It's so feminine and summery. If you're a girly-girl like me, you can't really resist drooling over those fabulous floral tops, dresses, pants etc. at the malls. It should always be every girl's must-have.

Here's how I get away with floral prints:

What could be more summery than a dress like this?


A girl in a candy store - this look is youthful, innocent and fun! 


You can also look elegant and sophisticated with florals

A floral cover-up adds a little fun to your look at the beach.


Floral blazers are making their way back in the fashion world! It really works fabulously well with dresses.


I love how this look brings out the sweet vibe in me (chos!)


Stay fabulous!

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment