Pages

10/17/2012

Clutter-free!

Lately, lots of accessories cluttering up my jewelry box since I couldn't resist buying a few pairs of earrings. Yes, it has been my guilty pleasure as of late.  For the past few days, I've been in search for something cheap that I could use to organize all my accessories only to realize that I don't need to buy one. We should never underestimate the other uses of our household items. With a little creativity, you can have a beautifully organized accessories without spending even a single centavo. 

So, here you go!


CHEESE GRATER


Who would've thought a simple cheese grater can look this good? With an attached makeshift '"legs", even the lowest row of holes can be used.  


Corkboard

Who says it's only for your to-do lists and last-minute reminders? This is a very nice way to organize your necklaces without being tangled. 




Hanger

It's amazing how this can also come in handy for sunnies, belts and scarves. You can also attach some hooks to hang your earrings. 


With these creative ideas, organizing your accessories is now a piece of cake. Now all your trinkets are on display right at your fingertips.




Stay fabulous!


Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment