Pages

7/06/2014

Another year down, lots more to go...


To someone who constantly showers me with words of affirmation...
who always wants the best for me no matter what the situation is...
who goes out of his way to make me feel special...
who puts up with my "Okay I'm almost done, I'm almost done!" and "Does this look okay? Are you sure this looks okay?"...
who shops with me for long hours and still keep his sanity...
who always cherish every single second spent with me...




You've always been so expressive about how you feel --- and that is something I've always loved about you. Our relationship has always been my greatest source of happiness. Spending time with you at the end of the day is all that I look forward to because that's when I feel more contented. I remember how my life was before I met you. That was when I had nothing much to get excited about except treating myself on my pay day, nothing much to get up for in the morning except a day at work. I think life has a plan for everyone though, and sometimes, you just have to be patient enough to see what it has in store for you. God didn't allowed me to be stuck in that dreary existence. I patiently waited for awhile... then life granted me what I had always wanted. After more than three years of waiting, He gave me YOU. I will always be grateful to fate for bringing us together. 

I know that I'm not perfect, but I will strive to be the best person I can be. You're worth it --- definitely worth it. I know that we can do great things together. I look forward with hope and excitement to the future we will build together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment