Pages

7/06/2014

I love you because...

To my SOUNDING BOARD...

my CONFIDANT...


my BACKBONE...



I love you for so many reasons

BIG and SMALL


And all of them are WONDERFUL...



I can't find the perfect words to elaborate how thankful I am for having you in my life. And I don't even know if these words could ever justify how grateful I am.



I love you for always reminding me how beautiful I am. Even at my worst, you never cease to lift me up. You continuously love and admire me. You never left and you never stopped. You were and are always there through thick and thin, through all the times I break down and give up. 


I love how we can be ourselves around each other. 


I love how you genuinely appreciate the good times with me. 
I love how we enjoy each other’s company (out in the sun). 


I love how you give me the sweetest and unexpected surprises all the time. You made me realize that it isn’t about how big your gift is, it’s not about how long we’ve been together, it’s not about how expensive our dinner dates are, it’s always about the simplicity and the practicality — it’s about the love that keeps our relationship going.

I love you for always showing and making me feel the words that I should be hearing.  Your "I love you" is comprised of holding my hand when I am at my weakest, kissing my forehead when I am anxious, and always supporting me for whatever I aspire to be. 


I love how your soft and gentle smile put the sun to shame. 
   

You look so sweet while dreaming. 


I love you for all the special qualities that make you one of a kind

I love you for the two hundred seven days that we've been together. Because since day one, you have proven to me that it can always get better. And it does, and continuously gets better. 

I love our late night chitchat. I love our petty arguments about my #ootd for work and I love that our fights never last for a day or two. I love that we are never perfect. 


And even if I want to further elaborate how much I love you, I'd rather make you feel it every day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment