Pages

11/20/2012

D e n i m s !

I love denims!
 It's easy to wear, hard to ruin and it never goes out of style. 


This outfit looks denim-over-denim but actually it's not. It's just the color of my top that makes it denim-ish. It's simple and effortless. I finished it off with a brown belt and a pair of pink open-toed sandals gave this look an extra hit of glam. 

Don't you just love this denim jumpsuit? It's easy to style and quick to put on. It's one of my go-to outfits. It can be a girl's best friend. T'was an unplanned nightout with friends so it didn't take me a long time to dress up. I just grabbed this piece, accessorized, tied my hair in a bun and put on my favorite hibiscus shade lipstick to add a little va-va-voom to this look and I was all set!



Stay fabulous!


Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment