Pages

11/11/2012

Oh my starry starry night!

I attended a wedding inspired by the twinkling lights of the stars and the soft glow of the moon last October 26. The deep blues, warm silver and white hues of the theme are fabulous. T'was incredibly romantic! I couldn't stop myself from singing "Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue and grey.Look out on a summer's day. With eyes that know the darkness in my soul." I kid! But seriously, we got teary-eyed when the couple finally exchanged their vows and had a grand entrance at the reception.


MUA: Ging-Ging from 4u2
Hair: I was able to avail the free hair curling service at SM since my friend bought a ceramic iron from JML brand
The starry starry night wedding theme calls for (any shades of) blue motif. This dress is just so fabulous! It's a match made in heaven! The dress and I are meant to be! :) 

Reunited and it feels so good... :)
 I was very happy to spend time with these gorgeous girls. T'was a day full of laughter and chitchat, not to mention the "sariling-sikap" sa pag make-up moments, lol


This theme is one of the most beautiful and magical wedding theme I have ever seen. 

At last! with the newlyweds... Gratsy Dante and Karina! :)
What a lovely wedding with a fabulous group of people!


Stay fabulous!



Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment