Pages

11/22/2012

Walking on the wild side

RAAAWR! Yes, this is the expression I got from a co-worker first thing in the morning.


I'm not going to see anyone today. No special plans too after work. So why waste a good outfit? Well, I don't need to see someone nor make special plans at the end of the day just to dress up to the nines. After all, there's no rule that says you have to look frumpy just because you always have a monotonous routine. 


We all have those days when we just feel excited to wear something spiffy at a very good price. Who would've thought this leopard pencil skirt only costs less than a hundred bucks! Lucky me!:)


I guess one of the DONT'S in wearing leopard prints is not to overdo it (not unless you want to take risk looking like a wild animal, lol). So I played safe by wearing a black top. One of the best things about black is that you can mix prints with it quite easily. 


Leopard's been in fashion for some time now. I have always admired animal prints from afar but was quite hesitant if I could pull it off. Confidence and style are the key words here. What do you think about this look? Keri na? :D


There you go! So girls, never let a good outfit go unseen. 




Stay fabulous!


Abby



No comments:

Post a Comment